Monday, January 26, 2009

Introduction


What's up, I'm Taylor Chambers. I attend Deerfield Windsor, I have been going here since 9th grade. Before, I went to the worst school known to mankind, Sherwood Christian Academy. I like to start stuff with everybody and I always think I'm right. I love sports. I play church league basketball for young life and strip those 3's. I like watching baseball, basketball, football, and tennis. My favorite sports teams are the Falcons, Braves, Florida State and North Carolina Tarheels. I like to go out and have a good time on the weekends with my friends. Anybody who knows me, knows I 'm all about those girls! The best fast food restaurant ever invented is Mcdonalds, I eat there atleast twice a week. School is school, the only reason I go is because I have too. I plan to go to Valdosta State next year and do something in accounting or buisness. I'm absolutely terrible with computers. This is my first and only blog I will ever do in my life. My topic of the blog is college basketball. I plan to cover all the big time games, news, highlights, scores, and latest rankings. In doing this, my goal is to keep all basketball fans up to date with what is going on in college basketball today.

No comments:

Post a Comment